Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
the best recipe of Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes for 4 people
1 hour 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400º and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Prick sweet potatoes with a fork and bake until tender, 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool, then split down the middle from end to end and scoop out a little to create a “bowl” for ingredients.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and carrots and cook until tender and golden, 10 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and taco seasoning and cook until golden and no longer pink, 6 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook 3 minutes more.
- Fill each sweet potato boat with cooked turkey mixture and top with black beans and. corn.
- When ready to eat, top with avocado, sour cream, and hot sauce, if desired.
Already made this?
Share Your Feedback